So, this is what we have been up to:
1) lots of playing on the floor with daddy...this floor playing inevitably turns into wrestling...and now that Eli is crawling (yes, crawling already!), daddy is a bit outnumbered! Oh, and don't let the cute little guy fool you...he goes for the face! And don't even get me started on Josiah...he is ALL boy and fights dirty!
2) We took the youth group to see Third Day in Wichita Falls. It was an amazing night of worship. Plus, it was mine and Jordan's first outing without the boys in a VERY long time.
...let me point out, that I have no idea what is going on with my hair in this pic...
3) The boys got to play with "the cousins" too. That is always a treat!
4) Eli experienced his first hotel stay in Arlington. Josiah stayed the night with Uncle Bubba, Auntie Lou, Jeremiah, SaraBeth, EllaGrace and Micah.(I didn't get any pics of that...oh foot...)
5)We attended the Youth Conclave Conference in Arlington.
6) On our way back to Vernon, we broke our trip in Bowie, to stay with grandmommy and papa...Josiah likes grandmommy's house shoes.
7) He also likes swinging with grandmommy.
8) Back at home, the boys are really starting to interact with each other. It goes something like this...Eli grabs Josiah's toy. Josiah grabs it back. Eli takes it again. Josiah hits Eli on the head and runs off with his toy. And so it begins....
9) We have discovered the joy of play dates. Josiah's buddy, Connor, comes and plays with him while I work out with Stefanie. And Jordan babysits...it works great! haha
10) Hunting season is in full swing. Jordan gets up super early. He hasn't killed a deer yet, but he never comes home empty handed. Let me just say that Josiah now thinks that every white box contains donuts and kolaches.
11) Did I mention that Eli is crawling now? Yes? Well, it bears repeating. Eli is crawling! Everywhere!
His two bottom teeth finally broke through as well! Is it possible for a child to teeth for one whole month? Maybe it just feels like it took that long...
12) There has been a lot of lego building going on around here. Let me rephrase: Mommy has been doing a lot of lego building around here. It's so much fun. Until a little two year old comes along and wrecks my world! No seriously...he destroyed the following about 3 minutes after I finished.
13) Josiah discovered the fun of coloring on Eli's head.
14) Josiah hasn't discovered the art of sharing. Right after I took this picture, Josiah whacked Eli on the head for taking his block.
.......Eli took it very well. And he got to keep the block.
15)...and more lego building. I was proud of this one. Josiah wasn't. He destroyed this one right after I took the picture.
16) And last night we had our annual youth pumpkin' carving. It was a blast!
...and this sweet girl LOVES carrying my boys around! Eventhough Eli weighs almost half of what she does and Josiah only about 12 pounds less! Seriously, Eli weighs 21 pounds...Josiah weighs 33 pounds...and this sweet dear weighs like 45 pounds! She is crazy strong!
Okay, I'm done. Thanks for reading! : )